Wednesday, May 21, 2014

19th May 2014 - Mee Goreng Tang Lin, Jalan Cenderasari, KL - Chinese Style Curry Noddle & Wan Tan Hor.

Untuk membaca artikel ini dalam Bahasa Melayu, klik di sini.



19th May 2014 (Monday)

At this morning, I drove my wife's cute car to my workplace with her and my little daughter. Usually, I just ride my kapcai motorcycle, but this day, I have to outstation, so I did not need to punch card. Furthermore, I need to take office car, so my wife sent me to the office as I do not need to leave my motorcycle at office for two days.


Before we arrived at the office, actually we did not had our breakfast yet. So I suggested to get breakfast at Tanglin Food Court, in front of Tanglin Goverment Clinic at Jalan Cenderasari. That was a long time, we had not been here.


Drove my car to Tugu roundabout, near Old Train Station of KL, KTMB headquarters and National Mosque, took back Jalan Sultan Hishamudin towards Merdeka Square, then take a slip road just after National Mosque to Jalan Cenderasari which Ministry of Health's old office. 


Beside that, other landmark at Jalan Cenderasari is Methodist Girls' School (MGS).


After MGS, just take right slip way to Tanglin car parking space, where Tangling Food Court is situated.


Across of this parking space, there is Tanglin Government Clinic, which in British Imperial administration was a hospital and then been converted to special government clinic to government servant. Now, it is an public government clinic. 



Consequently, dining table in front of the food outlet, where we want to order our meal was nobody sat, so we sat there. Then we ordered Special Curry Noodle and Wan Tan Hor (in Malay been called Mee Kicap).  Difference special meal and regular one are the special one will get some prawns, wantan and extra peeled cockles, where regular one only have a little peeled cockles.



The taste of both meal are the best, because my preference is more to Chinese Style. The curry broth taste less curry but more to anchovies sambal. Actually this outlet serve other Chinese style meal like char kuey teow, Chinese styled fried rice, Kungfu noodles dan others.

The price was equal to the quality and taste, even though quite more than other place. The price are: regular RM4.50, big RM5.50 and special RM7.00.


At this food court, there are other popular outlet and they are champion in their meals, for example:

No 6 outlet, Nasi Lemak Tanglin;


No. 1 outlet, there was no sugn board, but specialty of this outlet is what other normal kopitiam offered like white coffee, cham (mixture of coffee and tea) and some other food like toast and steamed bread and soft boiled egg.


And, no 5. outlet, with the famous Tanglin grilled fish (at the morning they sold Malay styled breakfast, not the main specialty).

Insya Allah, I will give a comment for these other outlet in future articles.

If you like Chinese styled breakfast, please come to no. 4 outlet at Tanglin Food Court, insya Allah, your appetite will be satisfied, 
Jika anda memang minat makanan ala Cina, silakan datang dan rasai makanan di sini (gerai nombor 4), insya Allah pasti memuaskan hati anda.

At this visit, I give (full mark is five (äääää)): 
1. Food: ääää; 
2. Surroundingäää;
3. Serviceäää;
4. Price: äää 1/4;
5. Overall: äää 1/2.

Untuk membaca artikel ini dalam Bahasa Melayu, klik di sini.

No comments:

Post a Comment