Thursday, June 5, 2014

28th May 2014 - Warung Sinarnor, Jalan Dua, Sungai Besi, KL - Old Chicken Soto.

Untuk membaca artikel ini dalam Bahasa Melayu, klik di sini.


28th May 2014 (Wednesday)

Warung Sinarnor
Jalan Dua, Sungai Besi
Kuala Lumpur 


At this morning, I felt want to eat the food which I did not ate for long time. So, I rode my scooter to Jalan Sungai Besi from Sungai Besi  roundabout. After that, I rode until I reached Southgate on my left and then I turned into Jalan Dua.





I continued to 300 metre and reached with a stall on the left. This stall called Warong Sinarnor. Actually this stall sold many type of breakfast like nasi lemak and lontong. But for this time, I emphasise on soto. 


Insya Allah at next time, I will cover for nasi lemak dan lontong at Warong Sinarnor, which also very delicious. Insya Allah.




What the attraction matter of the soto here is the soto used old chicken as main flavour. Beside shredded old chicken become its garnishing, other parts of old chicken like glizzard, liver, egg and feet can be ordered to be added into the soto. These part have different flavour and tastier than regular chicken.


In addition of bergedel, perkhh it always can be remembered if we did not eaten this soto.The soup, was matched with other ingredients. This soto can be eaten with pressed rice, yellow noodle, vermicelli or kuay teow.  


With special drink which only be sold at soto kaunter, barley, will relieve the thirst. Slurp after slurp into my mouth, feel like this world was mine, alhamdulillah.

Look, I ate until no more left. Total of my breakfast was RM7.50, which RM1.50 was for barley drink and soto with vermicelli, bergedel and mixture of old chicken glizzard, egg and feet priced RM6.00.

Actually the soto without bergedel and old chicken parts with is regular soto priced RM3.00. Very worth. So, come to Warong Sinarnor to taste the soto.




At this visit, I give (full mark is five (äääää)): 
1. Foodääää; 
2. Surroundingää1/2;
3. Serviceää;
4. Priceäää 1/4;
5. Overalläää3/4 .


Untuk membaca artikel ini dalam Bahasa Melayu, klik di sini.

No comments:

Post a Comment